Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Run.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aveira

Aveira

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: Lost Count
HP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue50/50Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 am

Aveira had struggled through the week without blood and was now starving for blood. She could smell the fresh prey ahead as she prepared herself for the hunting mode to kick in......
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue300/300Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 am

Vance smelled a familiar but faint scent. Another immortal? Curious... He jumped from the roof top he was on to the ground and then approached the person. "Might I ask what you business is here at the dead of night?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Character Bio
HP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:46 am

She quickly looked in his direction giving a somewhat evil smile as she silenced him. "Hunting......" Then she quickly realized who it was "Vance?"
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue300/300Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Hunting Run..... Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunting Run..... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:56 am

"Aveira??" He was as surprised as her. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 am

Her smile returned abit kinder this time though as she walked up to him.... "Hunting as I said before.....Ive been thirsty to the max all week so..." SHe looked out at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 am

Vance could tell the look in her eyes as one of a vampire close to death from need for blood. "You can't just go and bite anyone though. You'd turn them into a vampire too." Not an entirely bad thing, they would probably get bit eventually anyways, but it didn't seem necessary at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
MP:

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:59 am

Reks stepped from out from under the shadows and tipped his hat. "You easily understand Vance" he said in a very calm tone of voice as he got closer to the two. "You cannot just make a human into a vampire and even then you cannot just go off and bite a human while I'm around."
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Aveira

Aveira

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:36 am

Aveira looked in the other's direction, having sensed him a few moments ago. Her voice was soft but deadly sounding. "Spying on us...stranger?" Her smile became proof of her thirst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Run..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Run.....   Hunting Run..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Run.....
Page 1 of 1