Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fang Kenels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
Fang Kenels Left_bar_bleue100/100Fang Kenels Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Fang Kenels Left_bar_bleue50/50Fang Kenels Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Fang Kenels Empty
PostSubject: Fang Kenels   Fang Kenels I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am

Name:: Fang Kenels( male)

Race:Werewolf ( descent of native Americans )

Physical Appearance: a short but handsome boy ( by human standards) with bronze , russet skin akin to his human race.Skyes face is shaved but tufts of charcoal often pop up quite quickly . his eyes are a light amber hue. his hair is a charcoal black with streaks of ginger popping up unwanted . his build has always been muscular even without the use of weights . his teeth are gleaming white , and his canines very sharp and pointed . he often wears just a leather jacket and and baggy black pants ( that also leave room for is rather endowed "assets") even in cold weather due to his high body heat. he has a tattoo of a wolf on his lower stomach that spreads down to his crotch of a wolf . he always has a wolf tooth necklace .

Phased Appearance: A large red-russet wolf with short spiky hair covering his entire body. he is about the size of a large bear . his claws are sharp and his teeth very feral looking . Skyes eyes are a brilliant amber with specks of crimson and scarlet .

Personality: Skye is quite rude to strangers if they ignore him or treat him badly , this is more to do with his upbringing on the streets than Skye being a bad person . He is very loyal , even more so to pretty girl. he often flirts with any females he finds willing to be in his company . he is very crude having never had someone to teach him manners and often disgusts people of a middle , or higher class with his rude , and crude dialect .

Special Abilities: can sense danger before it happens and has a inkling to avoid it ...
Fighting Style: Offense . brutal , reckless .
History:
Born : 15 years prior to current day .

Skye is an orphan , 15 years ago he was found in the woods by a ranger with a necklace of fangs and a tattoo of a red wolf on the lower part of his stomach. due to nature of his discovery he was put into foster care as they thought he was left by abusive parents. at an age of three his foster parents were found dead and cold. seeing this he ran away until he was found by a man called "Greg White " a man of African descent.
he was raised by this man who was a drug dealer and part of a witch slave trade .
however one day he was out with some dope he had pilfered from greg when a witch broke out and boiled greg while he was in bath.
The witch couldn't bring herself to hurt the the boy and left him unharmed . Skye returned to house and panicked he stole all the dope and fags he could from the house and fled .

Skye currently lives in chicago on the streets as a beggar and is due for his first phase ,,,,
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
MP:

Fang Kenels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang Kenels   Fang Kenels I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 pm

A hint of Twilights Jacob do I see?
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Fang Kenels

Fang Kenels

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
MP:

Fang Kenels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang Kenels   Fang Kenels I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 pm

.... a bit yes . but i picture most werewolves like him so....^^
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Fang Kenels Left_bar_bleue300/300Fang Kenels Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Fang Kenels Left_bar_bleue150/150Fang Kenels Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Fang Kenels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang Kenels   Fang Kenels I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fang Kenels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang Kenels   Fang Kenels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang Kenels
Page 1 of 1