Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baki (FINSHED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 100 but looks 19
HP:
Baki (FINSHED) Left_bar_bleue100/100Baki (FINSHED) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Baki (FINSHED) Left_bar_bleue50/50Baki (FINSHED) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Baki (FINSHED) Empty
PostSubject: Baki (FINSHED)   Baki (FINSHED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 am

Name:Baki
Race: Vampire
Physical Appearance: silver whiteish long hair,red eyes that sometimes appear to glow sometimes during certain phases of the moon and a tall lean shape
Personality: Baki is a quiet vampire though he tends to open up the more he knows you. he hates humans for what they done to his family and tries to open up more ties beetween vamires,wicthes,and werewolves
Special Abilities: communicate and control spiders big or small and razor sharp nail (cut through steel)
Fighting Style: spider style- a martial art tequnies that makes the users arms appear to grow into 6 and is also called when weilding swords "sheba swords". also when he is mad he goes on a rampage that his attacks are more unpredicatble and ruthless.
History: his parents were owners of a company that sold strengh enchanceing products to humans once vampires,werewolves and wichthes becamew popular and known his parents reavlead to everyone their vampirism natue. he and his parnets were the last of their coven "the spider coven" that could communicate with and control spiders from varios distances. however religous groups of humans killed his parnets and burned the mansion he and his parents use to live in they stabbed hs parents in their sleep right next to him and when he saw them dead he screamed and at once spiders came in swarmsand killed all the human ( they ate them since they were flesh eating spiders). he swore to himself to kil all humans and promised his mother before her last breath that he'll avenge her and father.

aliases: scarlet spider, the spider,kenji,lee, spider boy, richochet, and Mr.red
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
MP:

Baki (FINSHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki (FINSHED)   Baki (FINSHED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 am

Approved. You may start RP-ing now.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 100 but looks 19
HP:
MP:

Baki (FINSHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki (FINSHED)   Baki (FINSHED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki (FINSHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki (FINSHED)   Baki (FINSHED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baki (FINSHED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: