Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stakeout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:25 am

She didn't move a muscle for a long minute stuck in a moment of awkwardness. "...I don't sleep." she finally said. "You'd rather go inside? she said, shrugging. "I'd try not to keep you awake." Maigo chuckled softly and crossed her arms, looking at Baki from over her shoulder, still facing the direction she was about to walk to.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 100 but looks 19
HP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 pm

yawned "naw i can keep up" he said " though if you ever find yourself sleepy im always here to lean on" baki said grabbing a kife from his backpocket "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 pm

"I'll keep that in mind." she took a step forward. "There's enough time to have another round before the sun gets bothersome, but you had your turn, now it's mine." Maigo carefully looked around the area, but decided to go back in the direction where they came from. "Since that warehouse was reduced to rubble a while ago, shouldn't that have attracted a lot of attention? More so...military attention? A fresh round of targets just waiting to be slaughtered. You don't mind going back to a crime scene, do you?" she stood at the bottom of the hill they had just came down from, smiling. "Of course, if you'd rather stay here.." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
stakeout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100stakeout - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 am

"lets see............" baki said putting his hand to his chin "go with a hot vampire to kill somepeople and slaughter alot of insects or.........sleep" baki said knowing the obvious answer " lead the way oh great mistress of slaughter" baki joked
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:17 pm

"You'll be saying that in a much more serious tone once I'm done with them." she smirked and winked at him. "Try to keep up, once I get started I'm afraid I won't be able to stop.." Maigo began to flit up the hill and up the street. Already she could see the warehouse that had exploded just a few minutes earlier still in flames and, as expected, more military troops had arrived at the crime scene. There were barricades set up all around the scene, but that was no problem since the alleyways scattered around the city would prove to be a quick workaround.

As soon as she was only a few feet away from the barricades, she turned quickly to the right into the alleyway and continued flitting through the alley until the opening that led just to the right of the warehouse was in front of her. Guards were standing all around the crime scene, but with the speed she was going, if they had seen her at all she would but a blur. "Snake's Fang." Maigo breathed the words out, trying not to alert the military troops of her being there until she had actually done something. The rapier appeared in her hand just a moment later.

Maigo flit out of the alleyway and into the crime scene. She went over to the guards at the barricades and inflicted a deep cut on each of their spines as she ran past them and quickly pivoted to once again face the direction where the alley was and remained only completely visible for 1 second. The troops that saw her and fired at her missed, as she had already begun to move once again. Before they knew it, their guns had been knocked out of their hands when Maigo turned 360 degrees, inflicting more deep cuts to the troops that had fired at her. By now, most if not all of the military troops that were there were severely alarmed, and quickly looked around to find what, or who, was causing all the commotion. Once again Maigo pivoted so she would not lose much of her speed and as a result, remained visible for another second. The leader of the squad she had just eliminated immediately saw her and, angered by the loss of his squadron, immediately fired a round on her and, using his rage as a helper for his accuracy, just before she flit back into the alleyway; one bullet had penetrated her sword hand and another had hit her arm, making her drop her sword which then disappeared as soon as it hit the ground.

She flit back into the alleyway and abruptly jumped up onto a rooftop, laid down on her stomach and crawled up to the edge, overlooking the alleyway below since Maigo was sure that the squad leader most likely would inspect that area..but not without some backup. As soon as they walk over here, I'll jump down and finish them off...I only need one hand to do that.. she thought. She whispered ever-so-quietly the name of her rapier once again but this time, it appeared in her left hand this time. Just because she wasn't left-handed didn't mean she wouldn't be able to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 pm

baki tapped on her shoulder "so you come here often" he teased while playing with a served human head kicking it like a hackie sack acting like it was nothing. "that was so beatiful" he said while holding up his knife "TRANSFORM!" he yelled as it turned into a broad sword "impressive huh" he said as more guards appeared as he heard a rumble in the distance noticeing it was a tank "fuck" he said " so you want the tank or the guards" he asked as he heard the sounds of boots approaching
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:57 pm

She looked over the edge of the rooftop again and sure enough, the squad leader from earlier was making his way into the alleyway to inspect the area. "I'd better stick with the guards, I'm better off killing insects when they're not inside a hunk of metal." Maigo stood back up, took a step towards Baki and gently placed a finger under his chin. [color=purple]"I'm confident that you... and your spider friends will able to take care of the tank without getting blown to bits?" she laughed softly and stepped back to the edge of the rooftop. Looking behind herself, Maigo could see the squad leader and the 4 other troops following him exactly where she wanted them. "I want you in one piece." she smiled somewhat childishly as she waved goodbye with her free hand as she jumped off the rooftop to take care of the troops below.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:05 pm

"what no goodbye kiss?" baki said laughing as he flinted toward the hunk of metal "this is just too easy" he though as he just but a green spider in the tank and sure enough one man in the tank got out of it screaming about "snakes" while two came out with machine guns. baki sliced both their heads off with his sword and laughed at them.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:09 am

She brought out her wings and used them to soften the impact when she landed. When Maigo got on the floor she immediately retracted her wings, fearing that when the troops fire at her that the bullets might damage them. The trooper that was last in line of the "patrol" looked behind him and to his dismay, only saw the pointed end of Maigo's rapier pointing out through the left side of his chest. The trooper's scream of pain alerted the other 4 but she flit quickly to the opposite end of the alley way, any bullets the troops fired missed. She stabbed 2 of the troopers in the back while they were reloading, purposely not killing them to make sure that they died a slow death. But the 3rd knew he wouldn't have any time to reload so he got out his combat knife and thrust it at her, but Maigo quickly dodged and countered the blow with a swift strike to the head, decapitating him.

The Squad Leader had finished reloading his weapon and fired half of a round at her. Finding it suicide to rush into his already surprisingly accurate rain of bullets, she flit back to the near-end of the alleyway, pivoted, and sprinted to the left using the wall on the corner for cover. Knowing that his supressing fire wouldn't stop any time soon, she jumped once again up to the rooftop and waited there a while before the squad leader checked out the corner she was in a few seconds ago.

His back was turned. Maigo took this opportunity to finish him off. She jumped once more off the roof and down into the alleyway and quickly flit over towards him. He heard the noise and quickly turned around with his gun already firing, but she grabbed it with her wounded hand and sliced it in two with her rapier. The squad leader was reaching for his pistol when Maigo circled around him and put one arm around his stomach and over his arms so he wouldn't be able to move with the other holding the rapier at his neck. "Unlike some human females...I'm rather strong." she muttered, slightly annoyed by his non-stop struggling. "Calm down.." she dropped the rapier on the floor and caressed his cheek with her now-free hand. She spoke seductively in an attempt to ease his struggling. "You put up quite a fight, 'sir'. Don't you think it's time for all that hard-work to be rewarded with some rest?" Good, his struggling had gone down a bit but as soon as he reached for his radio to alert the other troops nearby, she brought out her fangs and dug them into his neck. Maigo covered his mouth so he would not scream.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:35 am

Baki took a gernade from one of the soldier's belts and dropped it in the tank. he flinted away humming to himslef as it exploded behind im as he looked at all the dead bodies around. "its so beatiful" baki said "if only i brought a camera" baki joked as a helicopter arrived."i say teamwork on this one" baki said already thinking of a plan to destroy it already.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Maigo pushed the squad leader to the ground and withdrew her fangs. She summoned her rapier again and stabbed it into the leader's back. "I haven't seen this sword this blood-soaked in forever.." she commented. "So what's the plan, then..." Maigo glanced up at the helicopter before turning her sight back to Baki. "...Oh great Prince of Slaughter?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:08 pm

baki smiled "just be ready tocacth a few bugs" baki said as he handed her a gernade he snapped his fingers and his spiders began making a giant web able to cacth the heli coppter in its tracks. "in three,two one.........." the copter got cought in the web unable to move as two pilotes and 3 gunman with automatics came out."your turn" baki saidas the neb struggled to get out of the web
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm

"Got it." she said. Maigo didn't feel so sure about this since she hadn't handled a grenade in her entire life, but watching military troops put them to use gave her a pretty good idea of how to use one. So...she had a grenade in one hand and a rapier in the other; good show.

She brought out her wings and flit through the alleyway so she could get to the other side of the web. Once there, she jumped up and flew towards the men that were stuck in the web. They were unable to fire their weapons since their arms were stuck in the web, this would be an easy kill. Maigo hovered back a few feet and held her rapier as far out in front of her as she could with one hand, still holding the grenade Baki had given her in the other and, once she was ready to attack, lunged forward at a pilot quickly but effectively with the rapier penetrating his body so deeply that the hilt was the only part of the sword that wasn't completely soaked with blood at the moment. Just a quick moment later, with the rapier still in the pilot, she brutally swung the rapier upward having it exit his body through his head, slicing it perfectly in half.

4 more men to go.

"That noise is really getting on my nerves." she was referring to the sound of the helicopter struggling against the web Baki's spiders had made. But first Maigo flew over to...one of the gunmen apparently...he was looking quite terrified but had somehow got his firing arm loose of the web and immediately aimed it at her but still, he was too slow as Maigo had already knocked the gun out of his hand with her rapier, which made it land in the web, and stabbed the rapier through his left shoulder and out the other and let it go resulting in the rapier disappearing since no one was holding it, but his wounds were still there. She took this time out to study the look of the grenade. "Simple enough isn't it?" she mumbled and flew inside the helicopter, taking the pin off the grenade as soon as she landed inside and threw it near the cockpit's computers.

Maigo flew out of the area as fast as she could, landing back in the alleyway but stood near the entrance so she could witness the helicopter's explosion. "3...2...1..."

First was the sound of the grenade exploding, then a bang twice as loud that was the cockpit's computers exploding which caused a chain reaction and took the other half of the copter with it. Maigo stood a little off to the side, behind the alleyway corner so she wouldn't get hit by flying debris which was probably damaging the streets severely as well as some stabbing into the "left-over" pilot and gunmen's body's.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 pm

in the distance baki could see a now pink sun as he was defemding their escape route from blocks. "Maigo......" baki said while fighting off some troops "we need to leave..........." baki said dodgeing a swipe from a bureet with a combat knife and sliceing his head off. "NOWWWWW............. " baki said raceing to beat the clock.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm

"Yeah." she said rather calmly even though she herself felt somewhat uncomfortable since the sun was getting rather hot. "I'm comin'." Maigo flit out of the alley and out into the street, making her way down to the abandoned hotel they were at earlier. She had to flit around the occasional squad of tanks, but she couldn't focus on that now; Maigo wanted to get inside someplace cool. She withdrew her wings and jumped down the hill from earlier and once she landed, ran inside the abandoned hotel hoping to escape the attention of the military. "Whew.." Maigo walked behind the clerk's desk and rested her head on her hands. "Never had that much of a workout in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 am

"that was fun" baki said gaspeing for breath beside her " i guess this would count as a first date" baki noted laughing at the remark. "there tons of empty rooms in this hotel ut i yasually sleep in a master bed" baki said grinning suggesting a sinster thought for them. " would you like to join?".
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:03 am

"Date...?" Maigo repeated under her breath. Her breath was taken away just by that word being spoken, but looking at Baki, she could see no reason why she should raise any objections...yet; but she noted the sinister grin on his face. "I can lean on you if I'm tired, right..?" she asked with a weak smile. But already Maigo was resting her head on his shoulder. "Check me in." was her approval of the "date" with a hint of dry-humor.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 pm

baki chuckled softleyputting his knife away in his back pocket and sending his spiders away to rest in their cozy cobwebs. "now for us to rest" baki wrapped his arm around her shoulders and picked her up laying her on a master bed kissing her forhead. "do you wat any company?" baki asked his red eyes gleaming in the darkness that covered them protectin them from the sun's destructive rays.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 pm

"You know, I haven't met one Vampire that was still 'sane' that had the same mindset that I did.." she smiled softly. "You're unique.. and I like that. I definitely enjoy your company." And with that said, Maigo drearily sat back up. "I like what I've seen so far, and speaking of which..." her smile faded, but not completely. "..we haven't 'really' kissed yet have we? This is a date isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 pm

baki laughed a little "true" he said as he set his lips closer to hers only a inch apart "which is why we shoud hold back on so many temptations that trhe worlsd has to offer us" and wih that baki cosed his eyes and laided hislips on hers softley
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:02 pm

She too closed her eyes, placing both her hand on Baki's shoulders. Maigo waited a few seconds more than normal before pulling back, knowing that she hadn't felt this way before and wanted to savor the moment. "That's better.." she said softly, looking at him for a few moments. All was completely silent except for the distant rumble of the tanks farther into town. Maigo fell back onto the bed, still slightly fatigued from the military assault from earlier. "Well.." she sighed. "Better make ourselves comfy...it's not like we'll be able to walk out of this place anytime soon." her tone of voice was soft and tender, mostly from the fatigue but also somewhat by just the atmosphere that had been set. The tanks were probably searching the town for them as well as some infantry, it would be suicide to walk back out there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm

he laided down next to her only his spiders were able to defend them while they slept it was peaceful a blisful moment when baki nuzzled his cheek on her's. not a sound was made and he rested his eyes on her's favoring the idea not to rush things as he kissed her cheek gentley and fell softley to sleep oin her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Maigo opened one eye to look out the window that was now being overshadowed with the outlines of the military tanks and infantry passing by just a few feet away, probably carrying out their orders to patrol the area to look for the culprits of the warehouse disaster though to Maigo, the rumble of the tanks were still very soft in her mind. One of the many good things about not being required to sleep was not only that you could be fully aware of your surroundings and take action if you needed to, but take a good amount of time out to think about things...anything that might have been bothering you or maybe something happy or strange. She was hoping that none of the troops would decide to take a look inside an old abandoned hotel, but if one--or two did, she would be prepared to take them out...

Well, if the spiders wouldn't have already of taken care of him, anyway.

Time passed slowly, but somewhat pleasantly, and the light given by the sun outside was now turning a soft orange color...Stubborn troops haven't given up their search yet.. Maigo thought to herself since the rumble of the tanks as well as the occasional aircraft dragged on. She unconsciously was moving fingers through Baki's hair while she was in this deep thought. Must've tired himself out...he's looks so exhausted.. but even with this thought, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:06 pm

meanwhile baki was dreaming, in his dreams there we thousands upon thousands of humans and only himslef and maigo could fight them the troopers fell easily while baki and maigo used their skills to plant combonations on diffrent squads slaughtering them beatifully. such sweet dreams. baki opened his eyelida slightley feeling maigo's fingers running through his hair with a gentle touch he was relaxed and he didnt want this moment to stop. he closed hs eyes and awaited until the sun was almost out of sigt hearing the heavy rumble of machinary outside and the marching of boots only feet away senseing nothing in the hotel besides himself,maigo, and the thousands of spiders he commands willing to die for him in a moments notice."as soon as the sun sets" he thought "its go time" he thought smileing his teeth machting his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:37 pm

The sun had now turned into a deep shade of vermillion, half of the sun peaking over the horizon while the other half greeted the other side of the world. The spiders were still sleeping in their webs.

Maigo turned her head back to look at Baki and, thinking she saw his eyelids twitch somewhat, moved her face closer to his ear with a mild smirk. "You're enjoying this aren't you..?" she whispered. Baki's face looked completely relaxed but she could tell he also looked content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stakeout   stakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stakeout
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Boston, MA, USA-
Jump to: