Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*ONE WEEK NOTICE*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
*ONE WEEK NOTICE* Left_bar_bleue100/100*ONE WEEK NOTICE* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
*ONE WEEK NOTICE* Left_bar_bleue50/50*ONE WEEK NOTICE* Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

*ONE WEEK NOTICE* Empty
PostSubject: *ONE WEEK NOTICE*   *ONE WEEK NOTICE* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:54 pm

I know that I said I would delete the site if nobody posted for me to do otherwise, but I've had a change of heart. I had to take some time offline and wasn't able to see how things were going on here. But now I am back and have made a new and different decision about this site.
I have given one of the members on here one week to bring this site back to life. Since any of you still actually coming here might care to help him out, I'll tell you what he has to do:
  • Either get 3 new members to join OR

• Get 3 existing members to RP in a new topic

If this member can do one or even both of these things within the next week, then I will not delete the site. However I do not wish to remain in ownership of the site, so if he manages to complete one of the above tasks in the time given, then I will offer him the position of head admin. If he does not want it, I will offer it to the next most active member, and so on until someone accepts.
That is all I have to say on the matter, though. Help or don't help, just know that the lifespan of this site depends on the activity of the members.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

*ONE WEEK NOTICE*
Page 1 of 1