Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Post. Goodbye Everyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Left_bar_bleue100/100Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Left_bar_bleue50/50Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Last Post. Goodbye Everyone.   Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm leaving this site. It's just too dead for me. I'm handing control over to Baki, since he is the most active member. I won't log on here or post anything again. If it says that my account is logged on, then it's not really me. I've given the password to Baki as well as everything else. He is your new head administrator. Please be respectful to him. Thank you all for joining and having the fun that you did. I hope you can still enjoy it (to those of you who actually are) just as much or even more now.
Goodbye Vampiric Fantasies!
~Katy~
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Baki

Baki

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 100 but looks 19
HP:
Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Left_bar_bleue100/100Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Left_bar_bleue50/50Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Post. Goodbye Everyone.   Last Post. Goodbye Everyone. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:10 pm

goodbe kat i'll do my best to breath back life inot this site and glad you have choosen me to be the head admin
Back to top Go down

Last Post. Goodbye Everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Out Of Character :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: