Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Blackheart

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 9
HP:
Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue100/100Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue50/50Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)   Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:24 am

Name:Alexander Blackheart

Race:Vampire

Physical Appearance:He has Silver hair,a medalion that has a vampire fang inside it,also he wears a bage colored long sleeve shirt that has two straps making an "X" across his chest,he wears baggy dark brown pants with a hell lotta pockets (xD) and a chain hanging form one of them,and almost all the time he has a lollipop sticking out of his mouth,and tan skin

Personality:Alexander is cocky,quiet at times,loves reading,lollipops of course,and he gets a little shy around girls,funny and loves to be around his friends,REALLY bad temper

Special Abilities: Fighting,taunting,hiding,running,being stealthy,assassination

Fighting Style:You name it,he knows it,mainly alchemy

History:Alexander Blackheart was the absolute underdog in his family,he would be abused,beaten,given pressure,and expected to endure it all,he was a straight A studen,he actually got a Ph.D in Biochemestry at the age of 6 and found a way to bring people from the dead.THAT STILL wasn't enough for his family,and Alexander was sick of it,he made a chemical that would turn him into a vampire/human hybrid,he slaughtered his family in the most gruesom way imaginable then he sent there bodies beyond the gate of darkness through alchemy since he learned alchemy from a master named "Edward Elric". Alexander took the teachings of his master and completed it,becoming as good as Edward,he was walking through a run down city,he was wrapped in a blanket to keep himself warm,but he then passed out...Later on he was in a dark mansion with three other people,looking deathily pale,there was a man,a lady,and a child,the man and lady looked severly undernourished,and the child just look gaunt,Alexander took pity on the family and made a potion for them that would keep them nourished as long as they lived,he had to repay his debt for them saving him...After he perfected the formula he gave it to the family,but they refused,they said that they were perfectly fine,they told Alexander that they were actually vampires,now the family thinking that Alexander would shun them told Alexander to leave,but he told them that he was ALSO a vampire...Well a half vampire,the family was happy to find out someone thought they were normal,about a year after on Alexanders 9th Birthday,some vampire hunters came in and murdered the family that kept Alexander safe,they even used holy water to make sure they don't come back,this filled Alexander with rage,he started ripping the men to pieces and drank their blood,he did the same thing he did with his old family,banished them to the gate of darkness,Alexander found a Pendant in a puddle of his 'fathers' death,and on the back it said "To Alexander,the newest addition to our family",Alexander saw there was an indent and that it looked like a vampire tooth,he found one hidden in a present box of his,he put the two together,and they fit perfectly,Alexander now searches for a way to revive his 'family',since the other potion only works on humans...Not vampires,but he always knows they will be alive in the pendant he has...

Last edited by Alexander Blackheart on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue100/100Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue50/50Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)   Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:28 am

[inside joke]Oy! An Immortal child![/inside joke]

Nah, it is looking good. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Blackheart

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)   Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 am

Thanks,and i'm done now
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)   Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:47 am

Very young, but approved.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Alexander Blackheart

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)   Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:49 am

Eh,I decided to take a crack at a young character,anyways,thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)   Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Blackheart (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: