Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Modding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
God Modding Left_bar_bleue100/100God Modding Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
God Modding Left_bar_bleue50/50God Modding Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

God Modding Empty
PostSubject: God Modding   God Modding I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:56 pm

It has been brought to my attention that some of you are god modding. I'm not naming names, but hopefully you know who you are.
It needs to stop. God modding is not allowed. Got it?
For anyone who isn't sure what I'm talking about:

"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

The absolute worst is when they make out another character to be what they’re not, just to make their own character seem superior. They make others seem weak
James: , screaming for help, when they’ve made it quite clear about their advantages and strengths. This is called power-play. It’s a strain of God-Modding, but instead of just being irritating, it’s offensive to boot.
This is a prime example of God Modding:

Player A: Punches Player B
Player B: Dodges attack, grabs Player A and throws him. Player A flies at Player B, who warps behind him and slashes Player A in the back.

Any post in which there is god modding will be deleted.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

God Modding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Rules/Introduction :: Rules-
Jump to: