Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 87
HP:
Elizabeth Black Left_bar_bleue100/100Elizabeth Black Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Elizabeth Black Left_bar_bleue50/50Elizabeth Black Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Elizabeth Black Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Black   Elizabeth Black I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:16 pm

Name: Elizabeth Black (goes by Liz or Lizzy)
Race: Hybrid--Immortal (half human half vamp)
Physical Appearance: Liz is 5'6" with a slender build and a heart shaped face. Her hair is longish, curly and golden and her eyes are brilliantly blue. Her skin is a bit paler than normal, though. Her typical outfit consists of a white eyelet lace tank top and a similar skirt. She's plain yet beautiful.

Spoiler:

Personality: She's generally a very friendly and outgoing person. She'll talk to just about anyone and hates hurting people.
Special Abilities: Nope, none.
Fighting Style: Hates it, but when necessary she's a defensive fighter.
History: Liz was born in 1921 to a human mother and a vampire father. Her mother died in childbirth, though. Her father raised her as a vampire for the first eighteen years of her life, at which point she stopped aging. Liz then ran away from her home in New York city and now roams freely. She strongly detest vampires and chooses to live more as a human than as a vampire. This is because of what happened to her on her eighteenth birthday.
Liz's father had put together a rather extravagant birthday party for her. All of the guests were vampires. One vampire came all the over from England. His name was Levin Saxby and halfway through the party he took her aside and tried to turn her into a full vampire. She completely freaked out and ran away without even saying goodbye. Why the idea of being full vampire disgusts her so fully, even she doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Elizabeth Black Left_bar_bleue100/100Elizabeth Black Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Elizabeth Black Left_bar_bleue50/50Elizabeth Black Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Elizabeth Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Black   Elizabeth Black I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Elizabeth Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: