Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darren Shan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
Darren Shan Left_bar_bleue100/100Darren Shan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Darren Shan Left_bar_bleue50/50Darren Shan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Darren Shan Empty
PostSubject: Darren Shan   Darren Shan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:45 am

Name: Darren Shan

Race: Half Vampire

Physical Appearance: Medium light brown hair. Lightbrown eyes and surprisingly no fangs. a light purple short-sleeve zip up hoody, with black longsleeve underneath. Has black pants with zippers from the bottom to the bottom of his shins, and black laced vans. Has a silver chain on his pants

Personality:Darren is cool, calm, collected, and is a fierce fighter. In addition to flitting, he can also Flash Step, a maneuver that he always uses in battle. He seems to only care about those he knows, and is usually quiet around strangers

Special Abilities:Flash Step, and Flare; the ability to create and control fire.

Fighting Style:Fast and logical, very strategic.

History:Darren was blackmailed into being blooded into a half-vampire by Mr. Crepsley after stealing his performing spider, Madam Octa. She bit Darren's best friend, Steve, and Mr. Crepsley blooded Darren in return for the antidote. Darren saved Steve (but Steve swore to become a vampire hunter, because he believes Darren betrayed him), fakes his own death, and became Mr. Crepsley's assistant. He initially hates Mr. Crepsley for making him flee his home. Eventually though, he learns to like Vampires, and does not hate Mr. Crepsley any more. After going to Vampire Mountain, going through his trials and becoming a Prince, Darren becomes one of the Vampaneze Lord Hunters. In the end he faces Steve in battle and they both mortally wound each other, both dying shortly after. Darren is brought back by Mr. Tiny. He is sent back in time and sees his younger self at the Cirque with Steve. He scares himself off so that he doesn't see Steve and Crepsley, cutting off the original chain of events that made Darren a Vampire. He then gives his diary entries to Mr. Tall and unravels and becomes a half vampire again.

[[I kinda altered the history a bit.]]
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
MP:

Darren Shan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Shan   Darren Shan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:49 am

Note: As a half Vampire, he can stay in the sun, and really (even with actual vampires) he has no fangs, just very strong teeth. Crosses have no effect, garlic really only gives him bad breath, and he barely learned how to control his strength.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
MP:

Darren Shan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Shan   Darren Shan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Nice.

APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
MP:

Darren Shan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Shan   Darren Shan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:21 am

Sorry to Spam but: Darren Shan pwns in Cirque De Freak xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darren Shan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Shan   Darren Shan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darren Shan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: