Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vance Stag (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Vance Stag (Approved) Left_bar_bleue300/300Vance Stag (Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Vance Stag (Approved) Left_bar_bleue150/150Vance Stag (Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Vance Stag (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Vance Stag (Approved)   Vance Stag (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 am

Name:Vance Stag
Race:Half-breed (werewolf/human)
Physical Appearance (Pictures Optional): (None of the images I tried would work so just use imagination) Slightly longer than medium hair with cat ears. Roughly 5'3 for height and 130 lbs. in weight. Wears a black travelers cloak and black jeans with a dark collared T-Shirt. Midnight blue eyes and a cute well-rounded face. Slim and well-built.
Personality:Easy going with a hidden darker side, he doesn't let much get too him. Hes very used to death and pain and it makes it hard for people to get past his cold exterior to his friendly inside self.
Special Abilities:Can turn into a shadow at any moment as a result of a rare gene defect and has claws and super speed; above average strength but not super-human.
Fighting Style:A mix of separate martial arts forms. Also skilled with the Haru and Zetsu.
History:Born to a human mother and werewolf father in 1992, he was confiscated by the government for testing within 3 days of his birth. They tried to use him as a means of finding a way to cure those bitten by werewolves or vampires before a person was transformed. At the age of ten, the facility was attacked and raided by a group of witches and he escaped and took up residence in an abandoned house. In the war, he is very neutral, but sympathizes with the vampires, werewolves, and witches while harboring an inner grudge against the humans.

Last edited by Vance on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Vance Stag (Approved) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vance Stag (Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Vance Stag (Approved) Left_bar_bleue50/50Vance Stag (Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Vance Stag (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vance Stag (Approved)   Vance Stag (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:04 am

Nice. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Vance Stag (Approved)
Page 1 of 1