Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sweetblood Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Katy smiled apologetically before stepping inside the cafe. . .
. . .The vampiress emerged a few minutes later with a foam coffee cup that said "Sweetblood" in fancy handwriting on the side. The scent of blood emanating from the cup was quite noticeable. Katy took a sip of the warm blood and turned to Liz.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 87
HP:
The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Liz gagged despite herself and shook her head. That is so disgusting. She thought to herself before stepping away from the wall and beginning to walk down the road once more. She didn't wait for Katy, as she knew the vampiress would follow on her own.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Katy felt slightly guilty that her drink bothered Liz so much, but she followed the half-breed regardless.
"So you don't ever drink blood, then?" she asked curiously, taking another sip of her own, as she walked beside Liz.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm

"Ew, no. As long as I can survive without it, I'll never drink blood." Liz said with clear disgust.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Katy chuckled briefly, then looked up suddenly. She'd gotten that weird paranoid You're-Being-Watched feeling again. She scanned the area quickly then decided she was just overreacting and went back to just walking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Lizzy looked at Katy like she was insane."Uh, what was that all about?" she asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 pm

"Nothing. I just thought for a second that...oh nevermind it was dumb of me." Katy said and took a drink of her blood.
"Anyway. If you don't mind my asking, why are you so opposed to becoming full vamp?"
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 pm

He sighed, now was the time to make himself known. "Because it is the most hideous thing anyone can imagine to become a leech." He said stepping out of the shadows. "But I am impressed , you are a blood sucker and yet noticed I was here. How wise you must be." He said with a taunting, snickering voice. "Now, onto business." Talking in a more serious tone of voice.
"I am here to guide you both to hell" he said with his hand rising up. "You can give yourself to death or die trying to resist, either way is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Katrien was momentarily stunned. I guess I wasn't just being paranoid... She thought once she regained herself.
"Sorry, but I was asking Liz, not you. And last time I checked you humans weren't all too saintly, either." She said and casually stepped in front of Liz.
She wouldn't attack the human unless he made a move at either herself or Liz, but she wouldn't run away like a coward, either. Katy bent and placed her cup on the ground in one swift movement...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:39 pm

Liz hated fighting and this guy seemed serious about what he was saying. She took a few steps back carefully before slipping inside the Sweetblood despite her disgust at the place.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:45 pm

"We are not saints but we do not feast on another." He spat on the ground. "We were on this planet first and we should be the only ones here!" He drew his sword and pointed it at the vampiress, letting the blade shine in the light. "You creatures are just monsters from hell itself, and I'm here to guide you back to where you belong."
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Katy took a few steps back so that she was just out of reach of the human and his blade. She had to close her eyes and take a deep breath to calm herself down. When she reopened her eyes, she kept them locked on the human, watching carefully for the slightest movement.
"I am not a monster. I cannot vouch for all the other vampires out there, but I can say that if you really think that you humans are so far from monstrosity, then you need to open your ethnocentric eyes and take a look around." she said rudely, barely managing not to yell.
"Now if you actually think you can kill me, than you must not know much about vampires."
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 pm

A smile went up his whip, she had not heard of him. "We humans may be somewhat ruthless, but it is better then being real monsters. Even if you do not act like the others I must slay you for when you make another of your kind they may be one of the twisted." a soft laugh came from his lips then. "And you have not heard of me? I am Rek's Garrowson, I have killed many of your kind and other monsters alike with my Sword. I know what you are capable of leech." his raised his head to show his eyes, they were full of not blood lust but hatred and dread.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 am

A voice from the shadows; "THere's that word again, "leech". Have you no respect? That hurts. We don't call you Humans barbarics, do we? Now then, put the sword down tough guy, let her go."
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:38 am

He could plainly see where the voice was coming from. "I don't really give one damn about if it's hurting your so called "Feelings". Now come out here vampire, I knew you were coming any way, just another one to guide to hell."
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:49 am

Darren emerged from the shadows. "Look, pal. I've got no beef with you, and neither does the girl. So drop the tough guy act, put away the sword, and leave us the Hell alone"
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Katy isn't sure how to respond to being stuck up for by a complete stranger. She's slightly offended that he took her as someone who needs defending, but she doesn't want to be rude and complain about it.
Katrien takes a few steps backwards and to the side so that she can see Reks better. What's wrong with this guy? She thinks to herself, but says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:23 pm

As the two vampires did nothing he looked around him, feeling there were many more creatures lurking around. He cursed to himself and put this blade away. "I am leaving for now for what will come if I stay for the time being but I swear." He glared at them. "If I see a hunt from one of you I WILL be there." And walked off into the shadow's.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Katrien watched the human go, then turned to the other vampire.
"Who are you?" she asked him plainly.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 am

Darren waited until Reks was out of his sight. After a few moments, he turned to her and said, "Right. My name's Darren. Darren Shan, I heard that guy talk, and the way he sounded, he must've been after a Vampire, or Werewolf...You know. Magical beings. Anyway, he's gone now. And who, if I may ask, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:36 pm

"I'm Katy. And I sort of figured all that out on my own." she said. "Why did you come down here and argue with him, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Darren shrugged. "Dunno, just kinda pisses me off. I mean, we did nothing to him, and he wants to kill us. More likely, we'll probably die of insanity. The dude doesn't get to the point, he likes to monologue the entire time. He never shuts up."
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Katy smiled.
"Yeah I noticed that." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:37 am

Darren slightly smiled back and turned towards the darkness. "So, uh... You wanna take a walk with me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:10 pm

"Sure." Katy says and starts walking forward, expecting that Darren will follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetblood Cafe   The Sweetblood Cafe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweetblood Cafe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Seattle, WA, USA-
Jump to: