Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A boring night in Boston (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary Renard

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 18/1992
HP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:22 am

Zach was walking down the streets of Boston, seeming very drowsy. Unfortunately, he had left his weapons back at the hotel he was staying at, so if he were to be attacked, he wouldn't be able to defend himself. ~Absent mindedness strikes again...~ he thought as he literally slapped himself to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:27 am

Katrien stumbled out of the door with unusual clumsiness, almost falling into a young human.
"Sorry!" she exclaimed, stepping back quickly and apologetically.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Zachary Renard

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:33 am

"No. It's fine. Stuff happens..." Zach said to the young woman that had just walked out in front of him, shaking his head a little. "It's my fault really. Haven't slept much lately and I'm outta sorts. Anyways, name's Zach." he added, holding his hand out for Katrien to shake.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 am

Katrien ignored the human's hand politely.
"I'm Katy." the vampiress smiled politely, straightening herself up as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/150A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 am

Maigo was also walking down the streets of Boston, still recovering from the encounters she had a little while ago in New York. She was in no mood to kill anyone at this time.

She looked at the two. Human...Vampiress..and everything's peaceful. ..Rare sight. she thought to herself as she walked up to the two in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Renard

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:45 am

Zach stuck his hand in his pocket and yawned. "Nice to meet you, Katy." he muttered as he leaned against the wall and looked up at the sky. ~Wow... The sky's beautiful tonight.~ he thought, seeming to have spaced out. After a few seconds, Zach noticed Maigo and waved a little.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
A boring night in Boston (Open) Left_bar_bleue150/150A boring night in Boston (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:51 am

Maigo saw his wave and slightly waved back. Loosen up and enjoy life a little. she thought.

She walked up to Zach and Katy. She mostly looked at Zach, being he was a Human and apparently wasn't slaying any Vampires either, she thought it was OK to be near him..well..peacefully. She hesitated at first, but spoke to him.

"Nice night tonight, eh?" she said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:53 am

Katy turned to look at the newcomer.
"Hello." she said upon noticing Maigo.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:54 am

Vance walked around the corner and spotted two vampires and a human. Curious... he thought to himself, and walked towards the odd group.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:56 am

Maigo looked at Katy. It was a lot easier speaking to her. "Hey." she replied, thinking that she should introduce herself since she had already randomly popped up out of nowhere without saying much. "My name's Maigo...nice to meet you." she nodded at her. Then she noticed Vance walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Renard

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:57 am

"Yeah... It is." Zach noticed that Maigo was hesitant to talk to him at first. "Sorry. My name's Renard. Zach Renard." he said, trying not to sound exhausted. He then spotted Vance and smirked somewhat, but it wasn't really noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:58 am

Vance tripped on a can. "Ow."

((Didn't really know what to say XD))
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:00 am

Maigo smiled and nodded at Zach, then looked at the fallen Vance. She shook her head in pity..

"Is that you, Vance?" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 am

"The one and only eh he he." He stood up chuckling to himself and brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:03 am

She shook her head once again. The one and only immortal that trips on a can..
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:04 am

Darren came riding through on his skateboard, a Graffitti Tag Zoo-York board, and was listening to his iPod... Unfortunately, he decided to mess with it, and ran right into Zach. He fell over, and his board came rolling into his side. "Ok, that hurt... Oh, I'm sorr- Wait a minute. Zach? Zach Renard?!" He asked, getting up and taking his board.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:05 am

"Hey don't blame me. I don't always pay attention to everything on the ground when its dark." He tried to act serious but ended up with an expression between a scowl and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:15 am

"Right." she replied to Vance, noticing the look of embarrassment on his face. She glanced at Darren, then to Zach. "Friend of yours, hum- ah..Zach?" she said, not having heard of Zach as "renowned".
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:05 am

Darren took the earphones out and put them away in his pocket. "Yeah, actually, I went to high school with this guy." He explained, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Renard

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:52 pm

After Darren helped him up, Zach brushed himself off and yawned. "Good to see ya, Darren. It's been awhile, hasn't it?" He said, placing his hands behind his head and leaning up against the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Darren stopped for a moment, because he was concerned; Darren was supposed to be dead! He faked his death to become Crepsley's Assistant...Before he died, that is. He figured Zach must not have heard about it. "Uh...Y-yeah, it has. About...Three years...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring night in Boston (Open)   A boring night in Boston (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring night in Boston (Open)
Page 1 of 1