Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Definition: Werewolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Working Definition: Werewolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Working Definition: Werewolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Working Definition: Werewolf Left_bar_bleue50/50Working Definition: Werewolf Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Working Definition: Werewolf Empty
PostSubject: Working Definition: Werewolf   Working Definition: Werewolf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:02 pm

You don't have to go by this definition exactly, it's just the basic idea of a werewolf. If you have anything you want to add to this--our--working definition of a werewolf, please post it in this topic.

A werewolf is an immortal being whom can change into the form of a wolf at will. This process is sometimes referred to as "phasing." Some believe that werewolves only ever phase during a full moon, but this is pure Hollywood propaganda.
Werewolves are generally stronger and faster than the average human. Their senses are also fairly enhanced. The body temperature of a werewolf is usually, even in human form, much higher than the normal 98 degrees F.
Unlike vampires, werewolves are not made to be inhumanly attractive and so can appear quite average at times.
Werewolves could also be referred to as shape-shifters.

Definition According To Webster:
Werewolf: n. a person transformed into a wolf or capable of assuming a wolf's form
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Working Definition: Werewolf
Page 1 of 1