Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~   Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

Name: Ryuu Hawke
Race:
Human
Appearance:

Hair Color:
White; Silver
Eye Color:
Pale Blue
Height:
5’3”
Weight:
115 lbs
Head:
Hair roughly the length of his neck/shoulders. Pale silver in color, and is attractively messy. Eyes are also pale, though they are blue-ish green. His skin is more olive toned up here, while the rest is much more fair. If compared to an earth child, he would represent someone Italian. He has an average sized nose, and nothing to big when it comes to his ears. He has a piercing on his right ear; it, too, is silver in color. However, though silver in color, the earring is actually made of platinum. It is simply a small gauge; a size 4.
Torso: Nothing is too exquisite when it comes down to his upper body. It is bright white in color, concealing a small pocket in the left hand side. The color is much like a turtle-neck, but it gives him plenty of room. On the top left of the collar is a pinned-down symbol of his family insignia. Though he doesn’t look like much, he can knock you flat on your ass if you tempt him. Under the shirt, he wears a black sleeveless shirt; tight-fitting. This is used when he fights, for it gives him much more room.
Legs: His pants are much more simple, and are the same color as the top of the collar and the stripe running down the center. The pants are a basic style, nothing to fancy about them. There is, however, that same small insignia on the outside bottom of both legs. His belt has no formal design, but the belt buckle is, again, the family insignia. The belt is basic, though made of black leather. The shirt is tucked in under it and the pants.
Feet: He wears a pair of black socks that go up just to the ankle, two shoes slipped on over them with the laces being tied just lose enough to kick the shoes off, but tight enough to keep them on when running. The shoes are gray in color and have little design on them, the tongue of the shoe coming up over the laces. The laces of the shoes are both gray, being laced so they appear parallel on the top, but laced through completely underneath. On the inner heel of the shoes is a design of a tiger's face, the eyes being a bright yellow on the outer ring and green within the inner.
Personality:
Ryuu has a personality many people that he has met only dream that they had. The biggest part of his personality would be his forgiveness. When he was thirteen years of age, a man accidentally stabbed him with a steak knife at a restaurant. He winced, but only apologized for getting in the way and walked off to clean the wound.Likes: Ryuu likes nearly everything. For that reason, most kids call him a 'suck-up,' though he only does it f0r the grades. Really, he'd like to just sit on the bed and write stories all day.
Dislikes: There are only two things Ryuu hates: People who's mind are focused solely on fighting, and computers.
History: (Wewt! first person again. Lol.)
"Wow... I didn't think anyone would ever really care to know... I mean, I'm just your average fifteen-year old kid. I'm still in school, and I really got nothing to look forward to. Ah, well. I suppose I can start from the beginning. See, my mother was the principle of the local high school for fifteen years. Dad, on the other hand, came when he felt like it; he left usually on the same day. I never had a sister, or a brother for that matter. And since Mom was either at work (High school), at the gas station, or asleep... yeah. 'Dog eat dog world' for me. So, one day, I came home from school. I was in first grade at around four-five years old. Dad as on top of mom, holding a broken bottle to her throat. I started to scream, but then ran up to my room. I locked the door and started to cut myself. That was the first time dad just up and left. He didn't come back until I was six or seven-ish. He came in, acting all happy like he'd never been gone. I didn't trust him, but mom was way to happy. I got in his face and yelled at him, wondering why he was acting like such a dick. He screamed back, then smacked me across the face. Mom left with him for a day or two, but then came back. Ever since, dad would come back like once a year; more often if I was unlucky.

"I ran away at around twelve years old, fed up with the bullshit. In the paper, about a week later, I read that my mother killed herself on an overdose of Lithium.
So I had it pretty rough, and the fact that it was only three years ago still leaves me a little sad. But, alas, I moved to the nearest town, got some foster parents, and found out I was getting enrolled in a private school. I said 'Ah, what the heck. I'll give it a try.' Bad choice. They were even worse then my parents. So. again, I ran away. Seems like that was the only thing I could ever do. About the age of fourteen, I kinda picked up on using a gun, and before I knew it, I was better than most of the cops in the area. They asked me if I wanted to join the local police force as a volunteer; they would lie about my age and say I was eighteen. I didn't look it, and I didn't think it would work, but I went for it. They taught me even better techniques, and soon enough I was a pretty high rank. Well... that's basically the story... not much left to say. Well, there is the time the heartless attacked. I was practicing using a sword; training with my step-brother (not really) and realized we were surrounded by a shadow. I looked at it, and I saw that whatever the hell it was had a nasty-looking scar shaped like a heart on his chest. Well, more of a hole. Anyways, long story short, the sword had no effect on it. 'Course, it was wooden, so I didn't expect much to begin with.

"My gun, on the other hand, devastated the poor thing. I say 'poor thing' because it really didn't stand a chance. One shot blew half its arm off; a second one killed it instantly. I was impressed, and realized that guns just suited me better. Anyways, I continued going around, killing the little black creatures with yellow eyes. After a couple hundred died, a different type of them appeared. I'm pretty sure that they were the same thing, just a different rank or something of the sort. Anyways, they died just as easily. When they finally were done, I opened my eyes to see that I was on a beach. Looking around, I had absolutely no clue where I was. The nearby dock had someone sitting on its edge, so I walked over and found out that I was on a place called 'Destiny Islands.' Whatever that was. So, she used her boat to take me to shore. I was grateful and, though she was only about eight or nine, I kissed her on the forehead. She gleamed with happiness, then started to row back to the smaller island. And that's where I am now; Destiny Islands. It's not such a bad place after all, I suppose. Though I'm sure there are other worlds out there; I just have to find them, right? Shouldn't be to hard... Right?"
--Ryuu Hawke

Pictures:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~   Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Nice. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net

Ryuu Hawke ~Extra~ ~Kai~
Page 1 of 1