Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aster Ravier

Aster Ravier

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 14
HP:
Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^ Left_bar_bleue100/100Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/50Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^   Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:16 am

The reason I haven't been on much is because Nintendo...I can hardly stand to say it...was very impressed with my Yoshi SSBB (Brawl) replays and selected me to be one of thirty-two Super Smash Brothers Brawl Yoshi Beta-Tester and Examiner!! ^^ I was so breathless when they called me. And I am told I can mention it, but I can't release any information.
I am also going to be a Beta-Tester for a NEW Nintendo game. I am not allowed to say how long it will be before production, and maybe it's already started, like I said, no info. I can't tell you what console, I can't tell you it is, anything, but I think you'll all enjoy what it is when it does come out!

I am sorry for being gone so long, but I hope you understand seeing the circumstances...

P.S.
I LOVE BEING A BETA-TESTER!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^
Back to top Go down

Please Read, WONDERFUL NEWS! ^^
Page 1 of 1