Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savris Dolen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savris

Savris

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 14
HP:
Savris Dolen Left_bar_bleue100/100Savris Dolen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Savris Dolen Left_bar_bleue50/50Savris Dolen Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Savris Dolen Empty
PostSubject: Savris Dolen   Savris Dolen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:11 pm

Name: Savris Dolen

Race: Werewolf

Physical Appearance: usually wears a blue and balck jacket with dark blue baggy jeans

Phased Appearance: I have a solid white pelt and look pretty much like ur average werewolf

Personality: im usually really hyper around everyone and sometimesi can be a bit childish

Special Abilities:Can read minds and semll peoples feelings

Fighting Style: i fight like a normal werewolf

History: When i was very young my mother and father took me to a park every weekendto play with the other kids, my mother was human but my father was a werewolf one day at the park no kids were there so we decided to leave but as we werewalking to the exit of the park a starnge man stood in our way and told us we were going to die because of what we were, my father toldme and my mother to run away and we did so and when we returned soon after the incident we saw my father dead in his wolf form. my mother started crying, after that we drove to achurch and my mom told me to go inside and sit down and i sat but she never came to get me and from that point on ive been wandering the country trying to survive the best i can.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Savris Dolen Left_bar_bleue100/100Savris Dolen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Savris Dolen Left_bar_bleue50/50Savris Dolen Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Savris Dolen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savris Dolen   Savris Dolen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Hmm... Alright. Your application has been reviewed. For that, welcome to the site. APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down

Savris Dolen
Page 1 of 1