Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savris

Savris

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 14
HP:
Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Left_bar_bleue100/100Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Left_bar_bleue50/50Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty
PostSubject: Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin)   Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 pm

ill show that little nerd whos boss! *hwols to the moon*
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Left_bar_bleue300/300Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Left_bar_bleue150/150Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin)   Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Maigo lay on her stomach on a nearby rooftop, resting her head on her two hands that were on both cheeks.

Why did I come here again? ...To make sure they don't kill each other, I guess. I'll let them have a little fun before I have to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Left_bar_bleue100/100Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Left_bar_bleue50/50Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin)   Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:14 am

Kin ran aross the rooftops at high speed. Of course being a Vampire he could move much faster and more agile then most. As such his chronic jumping, and runninn wasnt as tiring as it would normaly be. Kin then reached reahed the narrow street. He saw Savris standing there and saw Maigo not to far away on a rooftop. Kin jumped off the rooftop and landed in the street drawing Dusk and Shade his daggers. Alright..lets see what this mutt has going for him Ready Sarvis? Lets make this a really good battle. And I promise not to hurt you too badly.. At that word Kin launched him self forward and slashed at Sarvis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin)   Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itallian Fight (Maigo, Savris, Kin)
Page 1 of 1