Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 17
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue100/100Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue50/50Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 pm

It was late at the night and Muenco Lou sat on the top of a house, waiting for an enemy to go in the streets. He looked up on the moon, and thought about the life when his family still existed. He fell a little tear but shaked the tear away at once. "What are we crying for?" Muenco asked Lou nicely. "I don't know, i just had a glimpt about a family, and the tear fell." Lou answered with the things he knew. "Well, we have to continue looking for any enemies..." Muenco said and looked down in the streets. "I think the soul of this body is trying to contact us and..." Lou tried to say but was intrupted by his own hand to the mouth, and the hand was removed again. "I don't wanna hear your silly theories!" Muenco answered fast and with a deep voice. They suddenly sees a shadow of a person running trough the streets, and jump down to them. "Nice day today?" Muenco Lou askes the person while trying to act like a professional.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosw.web-rpg.org/index.htm
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue300/300Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue150/150Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:53 pm

Maigo had flew in a short while ago, mainly looking for more Humans. However, she hadn't found any..yet. She jumped up to the top of one of the nearby houses, looking around. After all, what else was she supposed to do?

Then she spotted Muenco Lou, though she had a hard time deciding whether he was really a human or not. Well, he was the only one she could see at the moment, so she might as well check up on 'em.

She hid her wings and fangs as to not attract any attention then jumped down over to where Muenco Lou was, hoping that if he was to be eliminated, she had the element of surprise.

..then again..

"Nice day, indeed." she said to him, with her one-sided smile.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue100/100Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue50/50Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 pm

OOC: What's the dice thing for?

IC:
"Nice day indeed? Who the hell does she thinks she is?"
Muenco thought for himself while taking his palm closer to Tomoshibi. "Is she a vampire? Hmm, she got no fangs, so no, thats not possible.", Muenco just looked deep into the eyes of the woman across of him, and took his hand away from Tomoshibi and walked some steps towards the woman. "Who are you? You shouldn't be alone here in the night... There are vampires down here, you know..." Muenco said with a kind and calm voice thinking she was just an normal person.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue300/300Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Left_bar_bleue150/150Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:14 pm

((They are for attacks/spells that require "Chance", for example, if a die rolls a 6, more damage for the attacks/spells that require it.))

Excellent..

"I know, I'm just passing through. Besides, I know what to do if I run into one." she crossed her arms, still smiling. "What about you? Do you think you can handle a Vampire if you run into one?" she asked him, attempting to gain some information as to whether he was really a human or not and the chance she would have of winning the battle if he was one.

She shouldn't let her snobby attitude get in the way of her "disguise".
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm

"I'm not bragging or anything but, yeah, i can handle those vampires easily!" Muenco smiled and went into a posistion that showed his muscles even though there wasn't much muscles. "When I'm entering a fight, I only use one percent of my true powers." he was lying and bragging so bad to the woman. "And this by the way..." Muenco pointed down on one of his scimitars; Tomoshibi. "This is a weapon that can only slay vampires, that's how i kill them, by using this weapon. And of course these..." he bragged again and went into the muscle posistion. "So, you got a name, little woman?" Muenco asked and lifted the head of the little girl so she could see him in the eyes. He went a step backwards and pointed towards the back of himself; "If you want, I can follow you home..."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm

Her smile faded and her eye twitched a little. LITTLE...girl?!

She regained her smile, but more a smile of anxiousness rather than happiness as she looked at him in the eyes.

"So..you hunt Vampires, huh?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:01 pm

"Yes, i hate vampires, they kills and takes the blood of innocent people!" stated Muenco and draw his Tomoshibi and pointed at the sky, and put it down again. "Muenco, i don't think this girl is anyone we can trust." Lou thought so Muenco could hear him mentally. "She looks kind of evil, i think." Lou thinked so Muenco could hear it and without the girl to hear it. Muenco looked around himself and then looked at the girl again; "You know, i have another person inside my head who can use the body while i'm asleep. And he told me one thing right now...", Muenco drawed his Tomoshibi slowly out and pointed towards an alley; "There is no vampire inside that alley, cause she's standing right in front of me." Muenco said calm and slashed with Tomoshibi towards the girl's left arm.

OOC: I'm going now, it's midnight where i live now. But you can post... and if any other have an great enterence that they can make and fits the content so far, they can join too.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Though caught off-guard, she dodged the slash leaving only a cut on her arm as well as on her clothes. She jumped back to give herself some room. Her smile had been replaced by a look of seriousness.

Maigo covered the wound with her right arm, still not wanting to truly reveal that she was a vampire, yet.

"What gave you the idea that I would be a Vampire?" she said, panting slightly from the sudden strike. "That's a little presumptuous. You'd think a Vampire would've attacked you the very first time it saw you, rather than casually greet you. Wouldn't you say?" she paused for a moment, she frowned. "And now you've attacked an innocent! I don't have any weapons!"

She flinched. You sure have an awful habit of yelling..I'm gonna have to fix that..
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:08 pm

"Oh no, what have i done? Damn, you Lou!" Muenco thought angry and looked concerned at the girl. "S-sorry little girl, it's just that... You know... I-i can't explain..." Muenco said with a concerned voice. "Are you okey? I think i have some bandage in my pocket...", Muenco looked trough his pocket but didn't find anything. "I don't... Wait..." Muenco took a piece of his pants and cut it of with his Tomoshibi. "Here you go... You must take it around your wound and wear it like a bandage..." he told the girl, and tried to make a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Who is this guy? she thought.

"Uh..thanks. Sorry for ..ahm..yelling, earlier." she said, also trying to work up a little smlie, taking the bandage and wrapping it around her wound. She took her arm off her wound and crossed her arms, smiling. "I'll take you up on that offer of following me home. Thank you."

Gah...this is gonna give me some difficulty in eliminating this Vampire slayer... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:23 pm

"Glad you're okey and accepting my offer." Muenco smiled at her and started to walk. "Are you from around here or?" he asked the girl and continued walked, but stopped after a few steps. "Maybe you should go next to me and show me the way." he laughed and smiled, but Lou was still thinking that the girl was not nice at all.

"Shut up Lou!" Muenco yelled out loud.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Maigo stopped and turned to him in surprise and curiosity. "...Somethin' wrong?" she asked him, trying her best to sound concerned. "But anyway..I'd prefer if you take the lead. I'll tell you where to go! It's..kinda dangerous for me to be in front, y'know.." she said, smiling. "And you're so strong.."
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:38 pm

"Eh... Nothing wrong with me, just... Nothing." he lied and took the lead. "So, what's your name?" he asked, even though he asked earlier, but she didn't answer. A puddle of water was right in front of them, but Muenco didn't see it and stept in it. "Shit! Wet shoes, i hate wet shoes." he said in anger and turned around to say some swearwords. "Heh, let's continue the walk and forgot about the WET shoe!" talked he calmly but ended with a little louder and angrier on the last words.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Just...stop...looking.. she thought to herself. He's going to be dead in a few minutes anyway..what's the hurt in telling him?

She put both hands behind her back, acting like a well-mannered girl. "My name is Maigo...nice to meet you." she said, still smiling. "Hey what's that?" she said, pointing ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:20 pm

"Hm, Is there something where?" he asked Maigo even if he knew the answer. "Over here?" he asked and looked over to where she pointed.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:23 pm

No more Vampires will fall victim to you, now.. she thought to herself as she whispered the name of her rapier ever so silently, summoning it. While he was looking in the direction she pointed, she thrust the rapier toward his back..
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Muenco felt the rapier to his back, and he was standing looking still in the direction she had pointed towards. "So, your a vampire?" he asked Maigo with a little laugh at the end. "I guess Lou was right... You don't know Lou anyway, so why do i tell you this..." he stated and turned his head to see Maigo. "Give me at least a chance to draw my weapon. Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Maigo smiled. "But then it wouldn't be any fun." she said whilst exposing her fangs, wings spreading out wide. "I'd like to get this over with quickly. I'm already getting sick of having to chase down hunters like you, human or not." she said, chuckling slightly. "I'm impatient, sorry." she finished, again lunging at him with the rapier to attack him with a flurry of jabs.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:38 pm

Muenco jumped upwards to dodge the rapier, but the attacks was too fast and hit the shirt of him, while he took forth his Tomoshibi and blocked the rapier. Meanwhile in the air, he smiled to Maigo and jumped backwards landing some feets away from her. He took the hand up to his forehead and took his hair away from the eye. "Good, little vampire, wouldn't expect you to be that good." he told her with a big smile on his face and showed his thumb to Maigo.

"Dont joke around Muenco, just get rid of her, kill her now!" Lou told Muenco
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Maigo held the rapier at her side, the point touching the ground. She smiled and ran her free hand in her hair.

"I'm glad you think so." she said, placing her free hand back at her side. "You know, I've been taking these kinds of fights way too seriously. I want to have a little fun." she said, motioning with her free hand to signal him to come. "I'll let you make a move. Who knows? You might score a hit if you're fast enough."

You could possibly end this peacefully, you know. Try to reach an understanding...what the? she thought as a disgusted look came over her face. Now that Immortal is stuck in my head now.. she thought, trying to shake it off.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:51 pm

"Thanks, and try not to die at once!" Muenco said while placing Tomoshibi by his side and started running towards Maigo. The smell of dead bodies was going trough the streets and glowing eyes was in the dark alleys. The scimitar of Muenco was placed in front of him so the end pointed at Maigo. "Try to escape this!" he yelled and jumped up in the air, aiming for her breast.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Maigo merely shook her head. She waited until Muenco was a few feet away from her before she flit behind him, jumped up into the air, then flew towards his back once again ready to swing her Rapier as soon as she reached him.
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:23 pm

The girl dissapeared right in front of him and Muenco was confused, he had just closed the eye for a second and she was gone. He looked back himself and there she was, ready to cut him down, he couldn't dodge in the air and he had to block the attack with his scimitar. "I'm gonna mak..." he said as the rapier made a deep cut in Muenco's left arm. "Aaah! Damn!" he yelled and landed right on the ground with his legs first, but he landed wrong and fell on the ground. Laying on the ground while cutting up his clothing for the wound, he was feeling stupid to being easy on her.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Maigo landed a few feet in front of him.

"So, I can see what you said to me earlier were empty words.." she said, with a one-sided smile on her face. "Your not so tough for a Vampire slayer." she finished. Suddenly she felt an intense burning pain in her left arm. She fell to the ground on one knee, but kept her grip on the rapier. "W-what the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Muenco Lou

Muenco Lou

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 pm

The nice part of Muenco Lou came forth; "Huh? Are you okey, little girl?" Lou asked while standing on a distance. "What the hell are you saying? You told me she was a vampire, and she is, let's kill her!", Muenco told Lou, but he made the body unmoveble. "Cut it out!" Muenco screamed and was trying to walk over to Maigo with all his strength. "The girl looks to be in pain, it would be unfair to fight her while she is like that." Lou stated and just stood watching Maigo, and placed the clothing over his wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]   Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Chicago; Perfect Spot for Hunt [Open for everyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next