Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrien
Katrien

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 259 years old [appears 16]
HP:
Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Left_bar_bleue50/50Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Empty
PostSubject: Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)   Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Mei Blackwell

Race: Human

Physical Appearance: 5' 8", long wavy chestnut hair, hazel-green eyes, slim figure. she usually wears jeans and a shirt similar to that which is shown in the picture below. black boots or black converse would be her favorite shoes. pic:

Spoiler:

Personality: quiet and shy until she gets to know someone. mostly friendly. quick temper. fairly smart. talkative and outgoing one she gets to know someone. will stick up for herself in most cases. she doesn't have any problems at all with vampires, werewolves, and witches and actually wishes that the humans who are rebelling wouldn't.

Special Abilities: er, none

Fighting Style: Mei never ever fights.

History: Mei was born in 1994 to a small happy family in the state of California. She moved around a lot and her parents divorced while she was in Michigan. She was only 3 at the time, so she doesn't much remember when her mom remarried. But her new family then moved to Oregon and eventually Washington. She had one older brother and one younger brother. Her older brother moved down to California to live with their biological father when Mei was 10 years old and the distance helped them to get along better than before.
When she found about the vampires, werewolves, and witches she was utterly stunned. Once she'd gotten over her surprise, she'd been excited and had tried making friends with some people whom had been revealed to be vampires. But then some humans decided that these other creatures were wrong and shouldn't exist and started rebelling against them.
Mei lost her older brother to the fighting, but she still refuses to give herself to the violence. She hates the men that did it, and the incident only actually strengthened her love of the vampires. She reasoned that this was because of how her brother had died.
It had been the summer of 2009 and she had been down in California visiting her family. Things were getting rather violent in LA, and she was staying only a few hours north of the city.
One night a vampire came over to her father's house. She was injured and asked for a place to stay and heal herself for a bit. They agreed and shortly after they'd invited the vampire inside a small group of infuriated humans showed up armed and ready to fight. They broke inside of the house in search of the vampire.
Her brother was killed and her father was injured but survived. The vampire, who happened to be Katrien, managed to protect Mei and stay alive herself. The two have been friends ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://vampirism.rpg-board.net
Kai
Kai

Number of posts : 91

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 1654
HP:
Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Left_bar_bleue50/50Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)   Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:30 pm

YOU MAY NEVER DO ANYHTING AGAIN, OR I QUIT THE SITE!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)   Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:32 pm

0.o Kay...Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)   Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Uh...Don't mean to flood, but...She's the head Admin, isn't she? You don't need to approve her stuff. It's auto-approved...Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Katrien
Katrien

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)   Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 pm

No. That would be, um, unfair. Admins need stuff to be approved, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)   Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mei Blackwell *Extra* (Kat)
Page 1 of 1