Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting in Paris (Open)

Go down 
+2
Maigo
Savris
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue300/300Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 am

"What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue300/300Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:57 am

"Nothing, nothing." He coughed, bringing up more blood. Gotta hang on...
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:00 am

Maigo grew more and more uneasy. "Hey Vance are you gonna be alright?" she asked wearily. She was weak enough from the shock as it was.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 am

"If I wasn't, would I be walking?" He grinned weakly, trying to reassure Maigo.
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Number of posts : 41
Location : Since you're asking, you don't know. Let's keep it that way.

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24 [Appears 16]
HP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:48 am

[[Ah, crap. I lost track. What's goin' on, now...?]]
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm

"You sure?" she asked wearily as she walked up to Vance's side. "Maybe I should help you carry him. If you are hurt a bit, carrying him is just going to make your wounds worsen."

[[Darren, in a nutshell, Vance fought Reks then Reks got injured now Reks is in a coma and we're trying to get him to a hospital.]]
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 pm

He heard voices, he felt like he was being carried. A smile went across his face. "So I am going to hell with all the beasts I sent eh?... fine with me, a fight for the rest of eternity." He tried to move but he couldn't he felt to much pain. "Damn it all.... Even in hell I keep the pain. It matters not, it will lose feeling soon enough" His hand trembled as he blindly grasped a small white cube out of his cloak pocket and pushed it into the wound. An icy chill took him but no pain, the firey ice will soon enough heal his wounds and free him from the pain. "Then I can fight those demons I've slain once more" His eyes slowly opened to see Maigo right there, his eyes widened in shock. "Why is she!?.... That MONSTER!" Burning anger took him as he thought more of it. He had to get up, hopefully that monster was down here also.
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Maigo turned her head to see Reks' face. Her eyes widened in shock to find Reks' eyes were open. She stopped Vance from walking and looked at Reks with a hand to her mouth. "R-..Reks?!"
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:11 pm

He looked at her, why was she shocked? Why was she surprised? "Y-yeah" was all he could say"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

"H-how are...you..awake..?!" she stuttered. "Y-you can't move! You're seriously hurt! You should have had me hit the ground instead of you, idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 pm

"I couldn't let you die now could I?" He moaned in pain as he slowly got off of Vance's shoulder and slumped to the ground. "Those shards of ice in my gun is not only good for killing things, but healing them if you get a certain piece and retain it" He winced in pain as his arm still stung and burned. "Although it still hurts like hell" He looked around at the area. "Strange, I thought I was dead and in hell. I was preparing myself to fight the creatures I killed already"
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 pm

She put her hands by her side, clenching her fists. "I'm not that fragile! I would've survived!" she objected while kneeling down to him. "Look, Vance and I are taking you to a hospital to get you patched up, don't push yourself too hard." she warned. "Besides, with the actions you've taken I'm sure you wouldn't have went to hell." she scoffed. "You're obviously not going to be able to walk there, I'll take a turn carrying you since at least I'm in better shape than Vance and you are."
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am

"No..." He stood up, walking back toward his sword. "I'm fine" He looked at her. "Don't you hate me Maigo, why do you care if I'm fine or not? Just go and help Vance, he's in worse condition then I am."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:05 am

Yeah, why do I care if he's fine or not? Bleh..

"Just a while ago I thought you were practically dead. You're still seriously injured yet you still can stand.." she muttered. "I'd still say you're still in worse condition than Vance is. Obviously he has some sort of spine trouble since he has some difficulty with bending and the such, yet he can still throw you over his shoulder and walk without much difficulty." she shook her head. "I'd say you're the one who's in bad condition here. You fall off a roof then smash into the ground and yet you still say you're fine? Either you're really strong or you're stubborn." she said, walking over to Vance. "But..I guess if you really insist that you're able to walk on your own without trouble, then I'll make it easier for Vance. You just better not keel over again."
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:29 am

He leaned against the wall, using it to walk forward still. "It does not matter what happens to me Maigo." He said still walking. "Your a vampire and I am a human, we should even be liking each other. It's against nature itself that you and I can actually be close" His teeth clenched together as he felt more pain, through body and mind. "I... should not get close to you at all Maigo." Rain drops began to fall, this arm still bled so when he reached his sword there was a red aura on the ground. "No matter how much I want it to be, it cannot" He tore the sword out of the ground and began walking away, using it as a crutch.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Maigo immediately flit in front of Reks blocking his path.

"Kill me, then." she said softly with her eyes closed and arms crossed as she looked at the ground. "I have to admit that despite that you're a human..the race that took everything away from me...I've found you to be like a...brother, somewhat." despite her words she opened her seemingly emotionless eyes. "Ever since my home and parents in New York were destroyed, I found myself lacking to show much emotion anymore. Sadness, happiness, love...the only thing that existed was hatred." her eyes were still closed as she took her hand and moved her hair behind her shoulders being that it was drizzling. She placed her arms by her side, opening her eyes. "Well, it was that way until I met that bastard known as Reks. I don't know whether I've come to like you as a brother or you've simply grown on me. But I agree with you, it can't be this way. That only made things worse not counting breaking both of our promises." she took in a deep breath and let it out in an attempt to calm herself.

"After you and I leave this place, most likely we'll go on killing each other again being that we're probably going to be enemies. There's no point in fighting what seems to be an endless battle, heh? Maybe I'm going to go back to hurting every human I see if you let me live." she smiled wryly.

"It's what you wanted isn't it? Kill me, I'm sure it doesn't matter anymore. It doesn't matter what happens to you, it doesn't matter what happens to me."

But I'll kill him before I die..well..if I die. He'd probably end up being better of in hell than this desolate planet.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 pm

"Maigo." He looked away from her, looking into the darkness. "I cannot kill you, it would be impossible for me." His breath took a sigh and took a step to the side, he heard thunder in the sky. "You have gotten to close to me and like you it is hard to imagine how with everything I've said and down." He took a step forward, he was right beside her now, he felt rain drops fall onto his shoulders and hat. "I can't and will not take your life Maigo, because if I do that... it will feel like killing my own family" With that said to her, he walked into the darkness, searching for a place to heal his wounds and think about tonights events.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:33 pm

"Son of a..." she murmured to herself as Reks walked away. Maigo wasn't sure what exactly she was feeling. The rain drops that were falling on her didn't make her move a bit nor wince the slightest. Truly she didn't have any clue as to what to do next, Reks had left to treat his wounds himself so Vance's rescue attempt practically was a failure.

She would do what next time she saw Reks? She wasn't sure of that either. Maigo walked slowly towards Vance with her dejected face still looking at the ground deep in thought.

"I guess we don't need to make that trip to the-..Oh, Vance, you probably still need to get patched up don't you? Your spine must have been injured pretty bad, you might have broken your back...we might need to go to a hospital for that and get you patched up." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:46 pm

((Dang, so much to read upon return. No fair >.<)

Vance stood up, turning to Maigo. "If hes fine, I'm fine. And since we all appear to be fine, I suppose its my turn to make my departure." He stretched briefly. "If my back IS broken, it'll heal." He made his departure, walking off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:18 am

Well, they do have a lot of endurance I'd say. I'm kinda surprised. she thought as a wry smile spread across her face, her wings spread out to prepare to also make her leave. How come everywhere I go there's always a teaspoon of drama? I need a vacation, really. she let out a discontented sigh as she felt some aching pains in in her wings while stretching them in an attempt to get rid of the said pains. And maybe work on my flying...It looks like I'm jinxed.. she thought. Maigo flew up into the air and glided away.

If I see Reks one more time I'm honestly going to lose it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in Paris (Open)   Hunting in Paris (Open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in Paris (Open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8