Vampiric Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires, werewolves, magic, and war; what more could a person want?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vance
Admin
Vance

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 16/1992
HP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue300/300The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The Return - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:00 am

"Sheesh, you don't have to copy me to be good at fighting." He laughed and patted Spade on the head. He turned to Maigo."I'm gonna look to see if there is a heater down stairs, I hear that it's going to be very extremely cold tonight." He walked down the basement steps and into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 218/1792 [[[Appears 15]]]
HP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue300/300The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:02 am

"Alright." she replied.

Spade remained laying against the wall, not saying a word. Guess he went to sleep again.. she thought.

Maigo rubbed her stomach a little, still aching from the powerful punch Spade had thrown at her, then crossed her arms leaning against the wall, once again.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:22 am

Vance found a heater and turned it on. No success, and after finding some tools, he finally got it working. The house started to warm up and he headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:33 am

Maigo once again closed her eyes and was soon lost in deep thought. Spade had got up a few minutes later and walked towards the room where Reks was.

Isn't this where I was the first time I came in this place? he thought as he knocked on the door. "Anyone in there??" he yelled.

..Gettin' hot.. she thought. How long have I had this dress, anyway? I lost count..it's kind of behind the times though, come to think of it..and it's HEAVY. I should have clothes for all temperatures...not just one..

She sighed. Anyway, I can always take a little trip outside if it gets too hot in here, I don't mind the cold. I like it, actually.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:05 am

Vance noticed that Maigo was sweating a lot when he came up. "That's a pretty thick dress, do you not have anything for summer or casual attire?" He handed her a cloth to wipe off the sweat with.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character Bio
Character Age/Birth Year: 24/ 1986
HP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 am

Rek's opened the door to find the boy in front of him. "Yes" He looked down at the boy. "Why are you not in bed with Maigo? She might be worried"
Back to top Go down
http://fma-forum.2forum.biz/forum.htm
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 am

Maigo took the cloth and wiped her forehead with it. "No. I left my home in such a hurry I didn't have time to bring any of my clothes. This is the dress I was wearing originally." she explained. "Maybe I can buy some more clothes someplace, or visit my home again." she paused. "...if it's still standing." she muttered. "Anyway, I'm probably going to go outside for a bit. Thanks for the cloth."

Where'd Spade go?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spade stood in front of Reks, somewhat surprised yet also somewhat afraid, still. "Oh..y-yeah. I already slept, and Maigo's resting, herself...Reks, right?" he asked nervously. "I'm Spade..nice to meet you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maigo looked around the hall a bit before seeing Spade standing in front of the room Reks was sleeping in.

"Spade!" she exclaimed, walking up to him. "Geez, I was wondering where you were.."
"No worries, I just came to say hi to Reks."
So you feel comfortable around him now, eh? ..I don't think so yet.. she thought, taking note of his nervous expression. "Right, well..I'm going to go outside for a bit. Vance and Reks will probably take care of you while I'm gone, but I'm sure you'll do fine."
she said, nodding at Reks, really wanting to get out into the cold night air to take a break from the heat. She made her way past Vance again, then out the door.

"Alright, then!" he shouted confidently.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
The Return - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Return - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 am

"Bu-!" He muttered as his hand reached out for her as she left, his head fell (with a ding, like in anime's) "Damn it" he whispered. He looked down at Spade, or what ever his name was and crouched down to him. "Spade huh, I guess its nice to meet you also." He looked at Vance from inside the room, his eyes moving toward his way to call him.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Spade didn't take a step away from his position, but just looked at Reks.

Why did Maigo leave me with this weird looking guy?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Maigo walked outside, the Vampires taking even less notice of her than they did Reks and Vance. She spread her wings to fly up to a nearby tree that was a just a few feet away from the house. She sat on it, looking down at the Vampire populated town.

Spade can scream loudly, I'm sure. If anything happens I'll be there.. she thought as she looked up at the sky. He needs to get acquainted with Reks on his own, anyhow. I can't be there to do it for him. He needs to "socialize". Besides, I've known Vance for a fair amount of time to know he won't hurt the boy. But Reks...hm. I don't really know..
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:34 am

Vance walked over to Spade and Reks. "Alright well, what do you guys want to do? Hide-and-seek sounds like fun, and there's a lot of space, or if you have a board game somewhere..." He trailed off for a moment. "Hey Reks, do you still have any of your mother's clothes? If you don't want to get them you don't have to, Maigo just seemed to need some clothes for warmer and casual wear. Plus, I think I can fix up her dress."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:05 am

"I don't blame 'er!" Spade commented. "I hate the heat. Winter is where it's at!" he turned to Reks. "I know a bit about her and Vance, but I don't know anything 'bout you, Reks! Don't be shy!" he said, a wide mischievous smile spreading over his face.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:09 am

He looked at Vance and pointed at the dresser. "Look inside there" He said and walked out the door, he didn't want to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:09 am

Spade's smile faded as he watched Reks walk out the door, but not completely. "Oh, he really is shy.." he chuckled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maigo still sat up on the nearby tree, staring aimlessly into the sky. Ah that's probably enough time out. Spade can get into a lot of trouble in such a short period of time.. she thought as she jumped off the tree, then headed back into the house...

She opened and closed the door leading into the house, then headed towards the hall. Maigo looked in the hall to see Reks standing outside the Parent's room.

A curious expression came over her face as she made her way to the door to the Parent's room. "Something..wrong, Reks?" she asked as she looked into the room, seeing Spade and Vance.
Back to top Go down
Reks Garrowson
Admin
Reks Garrowson

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 am

He looked at her for a moment in thought but then looked away, walking toward the front room.
"Nothing, there are some cloths for you inside the dresser in my parents room. Feel free to use the anything inside." He said as he set himself in a green chair in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:56 am

Vance walked out of the room, hearing Maigo's voice, and saw Reks and Maigo standing out in the hall. "I'll go back to the book room then, if you're back." He walked down the hall and re-entered the book room.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Huh?

Maigo walked into the Parent's room

Spade walked up to her, a wide smile once again spreading over his face. "Reks is shy!" he laughed. Maigo immediately closed the door, hoping no one heard that.

"He's not shy! Just a...ah...deep thinker, yeah. Be careful what you say about him!" she sighed. He's bound to hurt you if you go too far..

Spade shrugged as Maigo looked in the dresser. "He ACTUALLY offered me to wear anything inside of his parent's dresser?"
"Yup."
"Did you bribe him or something?"
"Nope."
"Wow..this is kind of awkward.."
"Eh?"
"Straaaanngeee things have happened lately. You wouldn't understand even if I told you."
"..then don't.." he sighed.
"Still.."
"Reks specifically told you that you were free to choose anything inside. You like the cold don'tcha?"
"Well, yes."
"Choose something lighter than your dress! If it gets hot, you'll still feel nice, and if it gets cold; you might get a little chilly but you like the cold don't you?"

I'm getting tips from a 7 year old..

"I guess you're right."
"Ofcourse!"

There was silence as Maigo was looking through the dresser.

"You're gonna have to leave the room, though."
"Why? Vance is reading books and the weird guy went some other place!"
"Common sense! I need to change!"
"B-but...fine. I'll go talk to the weird dude again." he said as he walked out the door, for once closing it on his way out.

Maigo sighed with a smile and shook her head. "Kids.."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spade made his way towards the front room, glancing at Reks. Spade gave up on talking to him despite what he had told Maigo earlier. Spade then made his way towards the book room where Vance was. Upon entering, he walked up to Vance with a flat expression on his face.

"Reks doesn't talk much.."
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Vance set down the book he had been looking at. "Heh, you can say that again. The phrase 'actions speak louder than words' certainly applies to him."
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Spade sighed. "But he doesn't do much, either. All I've seen him do this entire time was get out of bed, walk, sit, walk, stand, sit, walk...it's kind of scary." he looked over at the book Vance had set down. "Whaddya readin'?"
---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Maigo walked out of the parent's room relieved that she could actually feel a bit of a draft of the cool air for once. She went inside Spade's room and set her dress on the bed, letting out a content sigh. Alright..where's Spade, now? she thought to herself, walking out into the hall. She heard some voices in the book room that she made out to be Spade's and Vance's.

Ah, let Spade talk to Vance, no harm done.. she thought as she headed back to the parent's room, diving in bed with her feet resting at the pillows and her head resting at the end of the bed, looking at the ceiling. No sleep for me, but I can just rest..I've been standing up all day, after all.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Vance looked at Spade, surprised that he was actually interested. "It's not much, just some accounts of werewolf and vampire attacks written by hunters." He heard the parent's room door open and close and figured Maigo was done changing. "I'll go talk to Maigo about fixing the dress." He stood up and walked to the parent's room door, knocking twice. "Hey Maigo, if you'd like I think I can sew up the tears in your dress." He said through the door.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:10 pm

While Vance was gone, Spade picked up the book and glanced at the reading. Can't tell if this is good or bad...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maigo turned her head towards the door. Welp, so much for resting. Well if Spade isn't talking to him anymore I guess I can check up on 'em. she thought, getting up out of bed. "Well, I guess I am going to be wearing that dress sometime again..though I wasn't aware of any tears.." she began, opening the door, looking at Vance. "But no one wants to wear a worn dress! If you can, I'd appreciate it." she walked past Vance without bumping into him and started to make her way towards the reading room. "I'd better check on Spade again.." she said, stretching.

"Oh, the dress is in Spade's room."
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:15 pm

"Alright then." He said as she walked past. He went and got the dress, looking it over to find all the wear and tear. Well it's expected with all the traveling. He thought to himself. He pulled a needle out of his sleeve and a spool of thread from his pack, both of which were meant more for stitches than for sewing. He stitched up the tears and then set it down neatly. I guess I'll just have to get to cleaning it later. He stood up and walked down the hall to the book room.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Maigo entered the book room seeing Spade reading one of the books Vance had set down. She was also surprised he was actually interested in this kind of thing.

Spade looked up, seeing her.

"Oh, heya." he said, putting the book back down.
"Y-you're interested in books?" she asked with her eyes wide.
Spade just shrugged. "Not really, but there's not much else to do right now. Besides, some of these books are actually...neat. Look at this one!" he said, picking up the book he had just set down handing it to Maigo. She took it and opened it, seeing all the reports of Vampire and Werewolf attacks. "Huh..well, it's to be expected that books like these are in Reks' house." she scoffed.

But what about that book with "The Cure"?
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Vance stood slightly in the doorway, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Maigo

Maigo

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Maigo handed the book back to Spade, eager to again read the book Vance had originally slammed on the floor. She went back to the area that held the book, individually picking out each book one by one, placing them back in their respective shelves until she once again found THAT book. She turned the pages until she hit the blanks...

"Hey that looks interesting!" Spade exclaimed running up to her side, leaning up to see if he could read it.

How is it interesting? There's nothing there! Then why bother putting the name of the chapter if you're not going to WRITE ANYTHING? There's obviously no "cure" for..well..whatever it's for. she thought. Maigo handed Spade the book. "Maybe you can make some sense out of that book." she shrugged, looking down at Spade as he took the book and began at the page that was labeled "The Cure".

He smiled. "Awesome! This is a one-of-a-kind book! Heyhey..MAYBE.." he exclaimed as his smile grew wider. "THEY USED INVISIBLE INK!! Or maybe it's a code!" he shouted.

Oh you've got to be kidding... she stopped in mid-thought as she noticed that Vance was standing slightly in the doorway. "Oh, if you want to come in Vance you're more than welcome to." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vance
Admin
Vance

Character Bio
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Vance walked over to them."I don't think that it's invisible ink, I think the pages were removed and replaced with blank ones. Deceptive and tricky to do, but I could tell that part of the spine was newer than the rest of the book. Someone didn't want this to be used ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Fantasies :: Locations :: Dublin, Ireland-
Jump to: